An Applicant must meet the following requirements for admission to LAGBC degree programs:
- Be a born again, growing believer in Christ.
- Give evidence of God’s call upon his/her life to full-time ministry, and Christian service.
- Be a high school graduate, showing diploma and WAEC certificate.
- Pass the LAGBC entrance examination.
- Complete and submit the LAGBC application form.
- Present a letter of recommendation from his/her pastor, presbyter, church district official or national leader.
NOTE: LAGBC will accept no more than 36 credit hours from an applicant who fulfills all the requirements above and also presents an Associate of Arts degree from a recognized, accredited institution.