The Bible is our all-sufficient rule for faith and practice. This doctrinal statement specifies our teaching position with regard to major biblical doctrines, and thus provides a framework for curriculum and instruction. It also provides an anchor to protect the institution against theological deviations and pitfalls. As an Assemblies of God institution, we adhere completely and firmly to the Statement of Fundamental truths of the Assemblies of God. In summary, we believe:
- That the Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative word of God.
- That there is one God, eternally existing in three Persons, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in his vicarious and atoning death, in his bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal future return to this earth in power and glory to rule a thousand years.
- In the Blessed Hope – the future of the Church at Christ’s second coming.
- That the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
- That regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential for personal salvation.
- That the redemptive work of Christ on the cross provides healing of the human body in answer to prevailing prayer.
- That the baptism in the Holy Spirit with the initial evidence of speaking in other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance in Acts 2:4, is given to believers who ask for it.
- In the sanctifying work of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.